028 90 766999
Continued growth and a dynamic management team stand behind our ambitious plans for Caulfield Insurance. Recent investment in our offices, with a complete refurbishment, and installation of new systems to further improve our service confirm our confidence in the future.
If you wish to be part of the Caulfield Team, please get in touch. You can email us your CV, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• To work within the Personal Lines department, responding to customer needs and requirements in an appropriate manner
• To answer all calls and enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
• To support the company’s goals through excellent customer service and by converting incoming enquiries into sales
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English
• Good keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, email and internet
• 2 years’ experience in a sales/customer service environment
• Willingness to undertake insurance training
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com, in confidence.
Closing Date: 11th July 2017
Salary : negotiable Job Type : full time Closing Date : 11th July 2017
Thank you for all your hard work and effort. Your customer service is second to none.
I have in the last couple of years recommended your company to family and friends simply down to your ability to deal with me in a very professional manner.