You choose whether to insure vehicles for comprehensive cover and which for third party, fire and theft. Items of plant can be covered for use on the road, as well as for accidental damage, fire and theft.

Click here for Motor Trade insurance

Click here for Limousine insurance

Click here for Truck Insurance

Click here for Marine Insurance